|Cindy Marlow / Stephanie Faul
|Karen Vulgamott / Laveta Bunse
|Carol Sparks / Kathy Wade
|Charlene Huber / Marilyn Fagan
|Debbie Embrey / Trish Izer
|Theresa Culver / Debbie Shimer
|Stephanie Faul / Cindy Marlowe
|Kathy Hessel / Joy Sanders
|Lynet Purnell / Judy Smith
|Theresa Cobb / Cathleen Brown
|Carla Proctor / Anna Cecil
|Sharon Ritchey / Kathy Stockett
Greeters – Arrive between 6:00 and 6:30 pm to set up tables.
- Welcome members and guests to each meeting.
- Greeters ask each person to sign the attendance list and guests to sign the Guest Book.
- Before the business meeting one of the greeters should advise the President of the names of guests so they can be welcomed.
- The greeter needs to inform the Secretary of the number present at the meeting.
- Names and addresses of guests should be given to the editor of the newsletter so complimentary copies may be sent.
- The Membership Chair receives the dues, names, and addresses of new members.
- The greeter also collects a quarter for those not wearing a name tag and gives that money to the Treasurer.
- Provide door prizes for that meeting. (can be made or bought)