Hostesses and Greeters for 2021-22
|October 4th||Lanette Boquin
|December 6th||Penny Kuhnert
|February 7th||Carol Sparks
Greeters – Arrive before 6:30 pm and set up tables.
- Welcome members and guests to each meeting.
- Greeters ask each person to sign the attendance list and guests to sign the Guest Book.
- Before the business meeting one of the greeters should advise the President of the names of guests so they can be welcomed.
- The greeter needs to inform the Secretary of the number present at the meeting.
- Names and addresses of guests should be given to the editor of the newsletter so complimentary copies may be sent.
- The Membership Chair receives the dues, names, and addresses of new members and turns them over to the Secretary.
- The greeter also collects a quarter for those not wearing a name tag and gives that money to the Treasurer.
- Provide door prizes for that meeting. (can be made or bought)
Hostesses – arrive at 6:30 pm, provides a small snack and drinks for approximately 50 – 60+ people.