Hostesses and Greeters for 2019-20
|March 4th||Judy O’Donnell
|April 1st||Karen Vulgamott
|May 6th||Theresa Culver
|June 3rd||Marge Bodenhausen
|July 1st||Bev Lowry
|August 5th||Lynet Purnell||Karen Vulgamott
|September 9th||Linda Jones
|October 7th||To be determined||Bev Lowry
|November 4th||Darla Owen
|December 2nd||Lisa Drapela||Carla Proctor
|January 6th||Murla Leahy
|February 3rd||Carol Sparks
Greeters – Arrive at 6:30 pm and set up tables.
- Welcome members and guests to each meeting.
- Greeters ask each person to sign the attendance list and guests to sign the Guest Book.
- Before the business meeting one of the greeters should advise the President of the names of guests so they can be welcomed.
- The greeter needs to inform the Secretary of the number present at the meeting.
- Names and addresses of guests should be given to the editor of the newsletter so complimentary copies may be sent.
- The Membership Chair receives the dues, names, and addresses of new members and turns them over to the Secretary.
- The greeter also collects a quarter for those not wearing a name tag and gives that money to the Treasurer.
- Provide door prizes for that meeting. (can be made or bought)
Hostesses – arrive at 6:30 pm, provides a small snack and drinks for approximately 50 – 60 people.